You might have noticed some old books written under a different pen name showing up under the name you see at the top of this site. It is me. After a long break, I’ve decided to pull all my books under the L.E. Falcone name and the Abby Matthews name and put them under one name. I know this will cause some confusion, but managing multiple names got to be a PITA. I’m rebranding for various reasons, keeping it simple is the biggest one. My books are getting a makeover, inside and out, and will be under one name. The stories haven’t changed in some. In a few, there have been some major revisions. Why? Well, I’m writing for me now and moving in different directions, trying different media. No more chasing the market or figuring out algorithms for that way lies madness. It’s a slow process, but that’s the way I’m doing things now.
Anyway. Here’s a rundown of how I’m hoping things will go:
- The Ricki Rydell mystery series is pretty much done. It didn’t do too well out of the gate, and considering the burnout I was experiencing, I couldn’t justify continuing with it. That’s not to say I wouldn’t want to, because I have two more books already outlined. They’re not yet out on Amaz*n, but I’ll be doing that soon-ish
- The novella Dead, Still Breathing, under the Falcone name, is being expanded into a full-length novel, but it won’t be out for some time. That is harder to do than you can imagine.
- Daddy’s Girl (Falcone) has been revised and will be released, hopefully in January, with a title change: The Rusted Wings Angels Wear (which was the original title, but that’s a post for another time. lol)
- I’m turning an old serial, CAST A CIRCLE DEADLY, into an audio drama.
- I have other book ideas, including a kids series, but I’m slowly backing away from writing/publishing (another post for another time).
That’s about it for now. I’m not going to start an email list, so if you want to stay up-to-date you can subscribe via an RSS feed.